Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kayson Jake Sorensen


On February 2nd 2007. We had our second little boy, Kayson Jake Sorensen. He acts just like his dad and looks alot like his mom. He is very shy, but wants he lets loose a while he can get a little crazy, and silly..! He is are little dare devil, he loves the outdoors, he loves cars and trucks really anything with wheels, he also loves sports, he is going to be my skater boy. He love his big brother Q, they are best friends, he looks up to him so much, he tries to be just like Quintin. Right now he is working on his brake dancing moves that Quintin has showed him=) He is our sweet baby boy. He is just so full of love!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this little man! He is such a sweetheart! Good job on your posts, they are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!! why didn't you tell me you had a blog?? I talk to you enough that it should have come up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he is so cute!! I have not seen quintin for a long time, he is getting big. I'm glad you have a blog. They are so fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete